Monday, July 18, 2011

Ava's 1st birthday!!





Well this post is a little late but I still need to post it. Ava turned 1 on June 15, 2011! I can't believe it has been a year. She has been such a great joy to us and brought a lot of activity to our house (she never stops moving).
Here bday was a very busy but fun day. She loved all the Happy Birthday attention. I thought it would be a good idea to get her 1 year pictures on her bday. Looking back it just made my busy day even busier but they turned out so cute I can't complain. This time she smiled more but was still a hard sell for one.






I brought her birthday outfit and a cake so I could have some cute pics with her and her cake. I I had no idea she would love to eat the cake as much as she did!!










We had a great birthday party for her that night in my parents backyard. The day could not have turned out better! It was a crazy day but well worth it!!












Two cakes in one day! I think that she has a good birthday!

1 comment:

Penel said...

So how come I didn't know about your blog???